Ethiopian Grade 8 Social Studies TextBook [Download PDF]: This textbook is designed by the Federal Democratic Republic Of Ethiopia
Ministry Of Education to improve the quality of education for Grades 8 students in government schools throughout Ethiopia.
After studying this unit, you will be able to፡
Describe the location and major features of continents, and the major languages of the world.
Appreciate some ancient world civilizations;
Distinguish densely and sparsely populated areas and identify factors responsible for the variation;
Describe the impact of industrial revolution;
Recognize the history of African people’s struggle against colonialism;
Describe how new ideas emerged and explain what they were.
Ethiopian Grade 8 Social Studies TextBook
After studying this lesson, you will be able to: Copy the map of the seven continents and Describe the relative location of the continents
- 1.1. The Continents
- 1.2. The People of the World
- 1.3. Population Distribution and Livelihood
- 1.4. The Industrial Revolution and its Effects
After studying this unit you will be able to: Explain the forces that change the surface of the earth and their effects; Measure distance and area on a map.
- 2.1. External Forces and its Effect on Human Life
- 2.2. Internal Forces and its Effect on Human Life
- 2.3. Measuring Distance and Area On Map
After studying this unit, you will be able to: Describe the causes and consequences of damage to resources. and Identify major pollutants and preventive action.
- 3.1. Human Interaction with the Natural Resources
- 3.2. Causes and Effects of Global Warming
After studying this unit, you will be able to: Appreciate the role of youth in combating HIV/AIDS, promoting the population policy and gender equity.
- 4.1. Population Related Issues
- 4.2. Human Rights and Safety
- 4.3. Programmes for Partnership
- 4.4. Globalization
Download Ethiopian Grade 8 Social Studies TextBook PDF
|Purpose||Student Text Book|
|Date of Uploaded||June 15, 2020|
|Download Link||UNIT 1, UNIT 2, UNIT 3, UNIT 4,|