Ethiopian Grade 5 Social Studies Textbook [Download PDF]: This is ebook was designed by the Ethiopian Ministry of Education through the General Education Quality Improvement Project (GEQIP). Any student, or teacher can download this textbook, and valid for any school in Ethiopia.
The Grade 5 Social Studies Student Textbook Author and Editor: Berhanu Lemesso (MA) Wondimagegn Gebrihiwot (BA) and Evaluators: Tamirat Fite Yirgalem Mihrate Zelalem Alagaw.
Ethiopian Grade 5 Social Studies Textbook
Unit 1: The People, Location And Settlement Of Ethiopia And The Horn Of Africa
- 1.1. The Location and Countries of the Horn of Africa
- 1.2. The History of the People and Settlement of Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa
- 1.3. Early States in Ethiopia and the Horn
- 1.4, Historical and Political Achievements
- 1.5. Unity and Modernization
- 1.6. Key Factors for the Variation in Settlement and Culture
Unit 2: The Earth And Its Surroundings
- 2.1. Our Location
- 2.2. The Earth’s Shape, Movement, and its Effect……….
- 2.3. The Effect of Seasons on Farming and Pastoralists
Unit 3: Our Environment
- 3.1. Major Types and Importance of Natural Vegetation and Wild Animals
- 3.2. Importance of Natural Vegetation and Wild Animals
- 3.3. The Effect of Rapid Population Growth on Natural Vegetation and Wild Animals
- 3.4. Conservation of Natural Vegetation and Wild Animals
Unit 4: Public Agenda
- 4.1 Population ISSUES.
- 4.2. Impact of Rapid Population Growth
- 4.3. Good Governance, Children’s Rights and Safety
Download Ethiopian Grade 5 Social Studies Textbook PDF
Competencies: At the end of this lesson, you will be able to: > Describe the location of the Horn of Africa. > Use cardinal points that help explain location and write them correctly. > Name the countries of the Horn of Africa. > Demonstrate the location of Ethiopia in relation to its neighbours using the map of Africa. > Describe the location of cities correctly using cardinal points.
|Subject||Social Studies Textbook|
|Purpose||Student Text Book|
|Date of Uploaded||June 15, 2021|
|Download Link||Download PDF|