Ethiopia Grade 8 Amharic Textbook PDF (For Students): Download free Grade 8 student Amharic Textbook primary education curriculum. This textbook is designed by the Federal Democratic Republic Of Ethiopia.
Amharic became one of the six non-English languages in the Language Access Act of 2004, which allows government services and education in Amharic. Furthermore, Amharic is considered a holy language by the Rastafari religion and is widely used among its followers worldwide.
Ethiopia Grade 8 Amharic Textbook
This book is for students in grades 5 to 8 in their mother tongue. To enable them to read, write, listen and speak fluently in the language, It is part of the revised Native Language Curriculum.
The book The program is about how students can read and write, learn to be creative and How to have fun, how to learn activities at school. It is based on studies that have helped and strengthened them.
In addition, the book discusses the grades of these grades Provides coverage of lessons provided. Therefore, students and parents Together to continue and further the activities of the school. It allows them to work.
The basic principles of the curriculum:
- Reading content that is important to students in community life and Topics are taught (each chapter has a reading content and a variety of Covers topics.)
- Students read passages about these reading content and topics. After reading and listening, they talk about it. They write.
- All language lessons from these reading content, topics, and passages Are related to.
- Students are required to perform a variety of speaking, listening, reading and writing activities. Therefore, it is not difficult for them to perform their tasks easily and accurately;
- Students learn not only individually but also from classmates and teammates.
- Students will learn the meanings of the words as they listen to and read new words based on the content of the chapters and topics. They also improve their language skills.
Download Grade 8 Amharic Textbook PDF
|Purpose||Student Text Book|
|Date of Uploaded||June 15, 2020|