New Innovative Medical Education Initiative (NIMEI) Result 2019 (2011) National Placement Medical Entrance Examination in Ethiopia: Get Details on admission in medical colleges in Ethiopia.
The concept of NIMEI is based on improving the medical education and quality of Doctors. Recently, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has been started the New Innovative Medical Education Initiative (NIMEI) to envisioning the scaling up and transformation of medical education in Ethiopia.
The main objective is to educate the Medical Doctors quantitatively sufficient and professionally competent to provide quality health care to meet the demand of the Nation.
The NIMEI was first conducted on 10 2004 E.C., with the help of a total of 13 Universities and newly established medical schools in different regions of Ethiopia. A total of 2879 applicants had registered in the different registration sites to the National Examination Agency.
NIMEI Result 2019
The National Agency for Examinations (NEA) or NEAEA is responsible for publishing the Placement Result online. Every year the examination is conducted once in every year. Currently, the NEAEA will allow checking the last three years (2011, 2010, 2009 EC) NIMEI Placement examination results.
- Go to: www.neaea.gov.et:8082/Home/Result
- Select your examination year [2009, 2010, 2011]
- Now enter your Registration Number:
- Type Your First Name, Father Name, and Grand Father Name:
- Finally hit on “View Result”
NIMEI Placement Exam & Result 2019
The NIMEI Placement examination is conducted after the EUEE exam (Grade 12). After the released of Grade 12 result, based on their grade and marks students will be selected for the entrance examination.
Pass to the Medical Schools
Male candidates with a minimum of 56% and above and Female candidates with results of 48% or above can be accepted to the Medical School for admission.
Status to Medical School admissions are four:
- 1) “Pass”: Student can apply to any medical colleges
- 2) “Reserve” means can be admitted if “Pass” candidate number is not achieved in the medical schools
- 3) “Fail” means not admitted
- 4) “Disqualified” means a candidate whose result has been rejected for reasons of falsification or misrepresentation.
Result link: Click Here