In Grade 11, History subject is one of the most important subjects in the Social Science stream. Therefore, the Ethiopian Ministry of education provides the Grade 11 History TextBook for students. Students can download the Grade 11 History TextBook in a PDF file for academic study purposes.
Grade 11 History TextBook
The main objective is to to develop understanding and acquire knowledge of • Pre-history, history, importance and key elements in studying history. • Evolution of human beings and the different species of the genus homo.
- Unit 1: Early human beings, the neolithic revolution and the emergence of state
- Unit 2: Ancient world civilizations
- Unit 3: Peoples and states in Ethiopia and the horn up to 1270
- Unit 4: The medieval period
- Unit 5: Peoples and states of Africa between 1000 – 1880s
- Unit 6: Peoples and states in Ethiopia and the horn between 1270s – 1520s
- Unit 7: The early modern world, capitalism and the growth of democracy
- Unit 8: Peoples and states in Ethiopia and the horn between 1520s-1855
Ethiopian Grade 11 Physics Students TextBook
By downloading the grade 11 History textbook, the learner will able to Collecting of historical data and using sources of history, Practicing dating and periodization events in history and Demonstrating the archeological sites of hominids.
|Purpose||Teachers Text Book|
|Date of Uploaded|