In Grade 11 “Geography” subject is one of the most important subjects in the Social Sciences stream. Therefore, the Ethiopian Ministry of education provides the Grade 11 Social Sciences TextBook for students. Students can download the Grade 11 Social Sciences TextBook in a PDF file for academic study purposes.
Geography students at the end of Preparatory Secondary School Grade 11 Can be capable to continue their education for the further academic carrier in different human and business economics sciences using their geographical knowledge.
Grade 11 Geography TextBook
After completing Geography Education of Grades 11 Students will be able to show an appreciation for the importance of geography as a field of study by examining the various definition and scope of Geography and its relationship with other disciplines.
Unit 1: The Science Of Geography
- 1.1 The Meaning Of Geography
- 1.2 The Scope Of Geography
- 1.3 Approaches In Geography
- 1.4 Major School Of Thought In Geography
- 1.5 The Relationship Between Geography And Other Disciplines
Unit 2: Map Reading And Interpretation
- 2.1 Relief Representation On Contour Map
- 2.2 Drainage On Map
- 2.3 The Study Of Human Made Features On Maps
- 2.4 Geographical Information System
Unit 3: An Overview Of Physical Geography Of Africa
- 3.2 Geological And Relief Structure Of Africa
- 3.3 Climate Of Africa
- 3.4 Drainage In Africa
- 3.5 Natural Vegetation And Wild Animals Of Africa
- 3.6 Soils Of Africa
Unit 4: Population, Economy And Natural Resources Of Africa
- 4.1 Aspects Of Population, Economy And Natural Resources Of Africa
- 4.2 Concepts Of Economic Growth And Development
- 4.3 Natural Resources Of Africa And Its Politics
Ethiopian Grade 11 Geography Students TextBook
By downloading the grade 11 Geography textbook the learner will know the concept of determinism and possibilism in geography and environmental problems and the role of geography in bridging various fields of study.
Regional division, geological history, major relief structure, climate, climatic regions, rivers and water bodies, and natural vegetation and wild animals of Africa.
|Purpose||Student Text Book|
|Date of Uploaded||June 15, 2017|
|Last Updated||June 15, 2017|