In Grade 11 General Business subject is one of the most important subjects in the Social Sciences stream. Therefore, the Ethiopian Ministry of education provides the Grade 11 Physics TextBook for students. Students can download the Grade 11 Physics TextBook in a PDF file for academic study purposes.
Since 1991, Ethiopia has chosen a free-market economic system as a strategy for social and economic development. Following the adoption of free-market-oriented economic policy, the new investment policy and economic liberalization measures were enacted to create a conducive environment for private investment by local and
Grade 11 General Business Textbook
General business education, as the title suggests, is general and basic. It is a course with an educational intent of providing basic business knowledge that fosters understanding and ability needed to get along well in business. It is to this purpose that this course material is prepared.
Unit 1: The Nature Of Business
- 1.1. What Is Business? .
- 1.2. Importance Of Business Enterprises
- 1.3. Kinds Of Business
- 1.4. Business Environment
Unit 2: Type And Forms Of Business Ownership
- 2.1. Common Forms Of Business Ownership
- 2.2. Other Forms Of Business Owner Ships
- 2.3. Choice Of Ownership Form
Unit 3: Financing Business Organizations
- 3.1 Money And Its Importance
- 3.2 Source Of Capital For Investment
- 3.3. Bonds And Stocks
- 3.4 The Banking System
- 3.5 Risk And Insurance
- 3.6 Classifications Of Insurance.
- 3.7 The Practice Of Insurance In Ethiopian
- 3.8 Investment Policies In Ethiopia
Unit 4: Production
- 4.1 Definition Of Production
- 4.2 Production Functions
- 4.3 Factors Of Production
- 4.4 Production/operation Management
- 4.5 Cost Of Production
- 4.6 Location Of Facilities And Infrastructure For Production Process
Ethiopian Grade 11 General Business Students TextBook
The General Business textbook is organized in four chapters in a manner to maintain the logical vertical relationship of the topics. In the first unit, the general nature of business will be presented followed by forms of business enterprises in unit two.
In unit three, the way business enterprises are financed and the various sources of finance are discussed. Unit four presents production and production-related concepts.
|Purpose||Student Text Book|
|Date of Uploaded||June 15, 2017|
|Last Updated||June 15, 2017|