Ethiopian Grade 7 Textbook for Students Download [PDF]: These books are for all schools in Ethiopia. It is provided for free by the Ministry of Education in Ethiopia. All of the Ethiopian Grade 7 Student Textbooks are based on the new Curriculum Framework.
According to the new Curriculum Framework for primary education (Grades 7), all textbooks have been prepared considering international best practices. The principles will serve as guides in the subsequent development of curriculum materials across all grade levels.
Ethiopian Grade 7 Students Textbook
Subjects offered at the Primary education level Learning areas are broad groupings of knowledge and skills. In the primary curriculum, there are five such areas: aesthetics, languages, mathematics, natural sciences and social sciences.
The Goals of Primary Education are:
- to provide basic education, which is appropriate to the physical and cognitive development of the learners;
- to acquaint the learners with the production and service giving activities within their immediate environment;
- To provide general education that prepares the learners for further education and training and for the world of work; by equipping them with basic knowledge, skills and abilities and attitudes.
Download Ethiopian Grade 7 Textbook [PDF]
The list of subjects is part of Grade 7. Students who do not have the textbook can download it from here.
- Civics and Ethical Education
- Mother Tongue
- Visual Arts and Music
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Ethiopian Grade 7 English Textbook for Students [PDF]
- Ethiopia Grade 7 Civics and Ethical Education textbook
- Ethiopian Grade 7 Physics Textbook For Students [PDF]
- Ethiopian Grade 7 Chemistry Textbook [PDF]
- Ethiopian Grade 7 Biology Textbook PDF
- Ethiopian Grade 7 Mathematics Textbook [PDF]
- Ethiopian Grade 7 Social Studies Textbook For Students [PDF]