Woldia University is one of the public University in Ethiopia currently rank #43 across the country. Woldiya University (WLDU). Woldia University was established through the council of ministers Regulation No 223/2011 issued on may 26,2011. Currently, the university offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and PhD programs.
Currently, the university offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and PhD programs.
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Natural & Computational Science
- Faculty of Educational & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Agriculture
- Faculty Social Science and Humanities
- School of Land Administration
- Faculty of Business and Economics
Woldia university has two campuses, namely, the main campus called Woldia University and the other one is mersa campus of Agriculture. It is 30 km far from the main campus.
In general, the Registration for senior and new students of Wollega University started in September. Admission to the various Graduate Program: a candidate who has passed Grade 12 Exam successfully may apply for the graduate courses. For the admission into Masters Degree courses, candidates must pass graduation with minimum cutoff marks prescribed by the university.
The office was established in Dec, 1/2004 E.C by assigning a coordinator. Since then, the coordinator tried his best for an opening extension program at Woldia centre via promotion
Woldia University has its Online Student Information System. It allows students to access the University’s academic activities. Candidates must have their own ID and Password for login to access the following features.
- Courses:- all courses in his/her Curriculum
- Academic Status:- detail academic status starting from year 1, semester 1….,
- Grades:- Detail about taken courses, exempted courses, waived courses,…
- Dormitory placement
- Academic Calendars and
- Other important information
As you know the University has it’s Online Student Information System, it helps all new and old students to check their year/semester wise results. In order to see your detail result, first, you must log in then check Academic Status:- detail academic status starting from year 1, semester 1….,
|Portal Link||Social Medical Link|