Werabe University is currently located at Worabe, Ethiopia. Currently, the official website and student portal for Werabe University is wru.edu.et. It is a 4th generation University in Ethiopia. Currently, the Werabe University offers Under Graduate programs.
Werabe University /WRU/ is one of the fourth-generation universities established in 2018. The university currently consists of more than 200 academic staffs and about 500 support staffs under various directorates.
It is situated in a 15-year-old fast growing Werabe town located 172 Km southwest of Addis Ababa and 155 km away from Hawassa, the Capital of SNNPRS.
School & Programs
College of Natural and Computational Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biology
- Department of Sport Science
- Department of Nursing
Department of Information Technology
College of Business and Economics
- Department of Economics
- Department of Accounting and Finance
- Department of Marketing Management
- Department of Management
College of Agriculture And Natural Resource
- Department of RDAE
- Department of Natural Resources Management
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Plant Science
- Department of Horticulture
College of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Department of Law
- Department of English Language
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
Currently, the university is operating in 24 fully completed and furnished buildings and has admitted over 4000 students in regular and continuing education programs in 24 departments under 6 Colleges. The colleges are:
- College of Natural and Computational Sciences,
- College of Agricultural and Natural Resource
- College of Business and Economics,
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities,
- College of Law and Governance and
- College of Health and Medical Sciences
Students who have completed preparatory high school with EHEEE score cut‐off point and above set by the Ministry of Science and Technology, or TVET complete (10+3 and 10+4/ Diploma) along with COC exam result level 3 and above, Or bachelor’s degree holders.
- Original and copy of EHEEE/ ESLCE (for Diploma holders) (10th grade) scorecard
- Transcript for preparatory high school and produce the original and copy of diploma
- Properly complete the application form
- Produce the original and copy of Certificate of Competency (CoC).
- Present proof of payment of the required fee (if any)
The calendar for each year is prepared by the Registrar and approved by the University Senate. for all first Year Werabe university students we would like to announce you the registration day on October 05 & 06 E.C.
|Portal Link||Social Medical Link|