Ethiopian Grade 12 General Business Textbook For Students: Download PDF for grade 12 students in Ethiopia. This book is provided by the Ethiopian Ministry Of Education (MOE). This textbook contains four units with Unit Summary and Review Exercise Questions at the end of each unit.
The General Business subject in Grade 12 is for students from the Social Sciences group. Students at second cycle secondary education have already decided the broad stream Of learning – social science/natural science — in which their future area of study to be.
Ethiopian Grade 12 General Business Textbook
The purposes of grade 12 secondary education are enabling learners to choose subjects/areas Of training to be attended in higher education within the framework Of their respective preparatory stream, and preparing students for the world Of work.
UNIT 1: MARKETING
- 1.1 What is Marketing?
- 1.2 What is Market?
- 1.3 Major Marketing Functions
- 1.4 Marketing Mix- Overview
UNIT 2: COMMUNICATION
- 2.1 Definition of Communication and Business Communication
- 2.2 Methods of Communication
- 2.3 Effective Formats of Business Messages
- 2.4 Business Report Writing and Business Reports
- 2.5 Other Common Reports and their Headings
- 2.6 Writing Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 2.7 Preparing for an Interview
UNIT 3: TRADE
- 3.1 Definition of Trade
- 3.2 Foreign Trade
UNIT 4: BUSINESS RECORDS KEEPING AND FINANCIAL REPORTS
- 4.1 What is Accounting?
- 4.2 Importance of Accounting
- 4.3 The Beginning Balance Sheet
- 4.4 Recording the Opening Entry
- 4.5 Posting the Opening Entry
- 4.6 Business Transaction
- 4.7 Income and Expense Accounts
- 4.8 The Six-Column work Sheet
- 4.9 Financial Statements
- 4.10 The Petty Cash Fund
Download Ethiopian Grade 12 General Business Students Textbook PDF
In pursuit of these purposes, students Of social science stream at preparatory (grade 12) level are expected to study
one of the specialized fields of social sciences, language, business and law faculties.
|Group||Social Sciences TextBooks|
|Download Link||Click Here|